Tuesday 18 February 2014

The Tangle Teezer

Hello,
It's only a short one this week as it is half term and I am heading out to Centre Parcs for most of it. Although I wont be able to see or speak to Isabelle for 5 days which is a record  for us! By the time this is up I'll be there, yay! But...I COULDN'T not write about this! 
I'm sure you have seen these weird looking [ergonomically designed apparently] hairbrushes in a few beauty guru vlogs in the last few months. 
They are amazing.
Displaying tange teezer.JPG

They are called 'Tangle Teezers' and have been designed with plastic bristles that are painless to use, they also limit the damage done to hair whilst wet and stop them from being pulled straight out. 

(WARNING: Obviously as it is plastic do not use it whilst blow drying as you do run the risk of damging the brush or, if you have long hair and take longer than usual, even melting parts of it!)  

They can be used for wet and dry hair, this is a god send as I have always been told to NEVER brush wet hair but this is perfect. 
If you are unlucky and have fine hair like me then your hair will get knotty near enough straight after brushing it. I have found this problem has been totally eliminated and my hair feels so soft all day! 

The design is made to be handheld without limiting the bristles on the brush, the shape, although odd looking, means there is no problem of dropping it and damaging it. 

They have been developed to have 'memory flex' technolodgy so that you can have results that are specific to you. 
They also come in a variety of colours from Tangerine, blue with pink teeth and green.

I got mine from Boots and I think it was about £10.95 although this is a bit pricier it is definatley worth it, I would suggest it for all hair types and lengths. Enjoy! 

Displaying brush3.JPG
If you have any tips and treats for your hair let us know! 
Toodle-oo
Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment