Tuesday 11 February 2014

Natural Collection

I have purchased many products from the Natural Collection so I thought I'd share my experiences. All of the products are £1.99 and can only be bought from the drug store Boots.


First of, are there concelers, both of mine in the shade fair. I use the liquid one for the summer as it is a darker shade and quicker to put on when I'm rushing down the beach, and the stick one for the rest of the year. I find that both do the job and even mange to cover my under eye darkness as well as any blemeshis or redness. For the price that they are, I will continue to buy them as they satisfy my face just fine and don't proceed to make my spots worse.


Next up is the pressed powder, which i have in the shade warm. As you can tell from the picture below, it has been well used. I put it on after my conceler or tinted moisturiser to set my make-up and matte my face. However, it doesn't stay on for a very long time. I don't know if I will buy it again in the future but I think once its gone I will go for something more expensive.



This leads on to my tinted moisturiser, in the shade natural. I havent used it since the summer as the shade is too dark for me and makes me look extremely orange, so I'm going to have to go with what I can remember. Consistency is what you'd expect, its lighter then a BB cream and very runny. However it does its job and does cover up a lot and some days, I didn't even need to put on my conceler. It did make my face shiny though so I had to use a power after. I might buy this again once it runs out depending on whether I would rather go for a foundation.


I don't have much to say on the lipstick (shade sweet pea) as I never wear it purely because the colour makes my lips look silver. I do find that it stays on for a long time and is very moisturising. I will buy their lipsticks again but in a different shade.



The pigment of the eyeshadow duo did surprise me (shades mocha/latte). The dark brown stays on all day as does the white. They aren't shimmery which is just what I wanted as my No7 duo (in similar colours) is too shimmery for school. I will buy their eye shadows again.



Next is the blusher in the shade peach Melba. Both me and Izzy have them in the same colours and both agree we will buy them again. I don't wear mine much as I do have naturally flushed cheeks. There isn't much in the pot but for the price I didn't really expect much more. The colour is perfect for spring/summer seasons as it adds a natural glow.



None of these products have given me spots which is great as that is the only thing which puts me off wanting to wear make-up. I will continue to buy from Boots Natural Collection as I think most of the products are up to the same standards as other high street brands.


Isabelle
Toodle-oo

No comments:

Post a Comment