Saturday 18 January 2014

Soap and Glory body product tryouts


For Christmas this year, I received a Soap and Glory gift box which included 5 items. These were the Hand Food hydrating hand cream, The Righteous Butter body moisturizer, Clean On Me moisture shower gel, Scrub Of Your Life super-smoothing body butter and a big pink bath scrunchie. I'm sorry I won't be able to put and prices on these items as they were a present and came in a set.


As I'm sure you well know, all Soap and Glory products smell divine, so that is my first big positive. No one wants to put nasty smelling things on themselves, so a nice smell is big advantage. Unfortunatly, none of the products say what is in them to give the smell.

The Hand Food doesn't leave you hands feeling moisturised for a great deal of time. It only leaves my hands feeling well moistured for around 5 minutes, until my hands feel dry again. It also has a very greasy feel to it, leaving finger prints when I go on my tablet! I don't really recommend this product as the only real positive I have found is the smell!

I really have been enjoying Scrub of Your Life as it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth after I use it. The only downer was that it also leaves me feeling a bit rubbed raw, as I'm sure you get with most exfoliating body washes.


I also have found The Righteous Butter really good as well. Unlike the hand moisturiser, i don't think its at all greasy and I find it moisturising. Its very thick (a lot like butter) and I only need a small amount to cover most of my leg! I think I will be buying this again after its gone.


The Clean On Me just seems like any normal shower gel to me. It smells brilliant but I'm not sure as to how moisturing it is. I don't think it dries out my skin, but I also don't feel any more moisturised than normal after I have used it. I don't think I will be purchasing this after I've used it, as I haven't found anything special about it.

I don't have much to say about the bath scrunchie as it just seems like any other. I'm definetaly glad I tried out these products as I now know what I find worth buying, and what I don't.

Isabelle
Toodle-oo

No comments:

Post a Comment