Tuesday 8 April 2014

my Simple skincare routine

Last weekend I went on a skincare haul and picked up a few things from Simple. So this past week while I have been trying out these products i have developed into a routine which I thought I would share. I am unsure of prices as the receipt is long gone and I have the memory of a fish but I think it is all around £3.99.

Every night I begin by using my cleansing facial wipes. I just use these on my eye make up. These are a life saver as I find it hard to find face wipes don't don't give me an allergic reactoon. I don't know what it is in face wipes that makes me go red faced and puffy but so far only simple face wipes and some of Johnsons face wipes do me good. So if you have sensitive skin I highly recommend it.


I then use my purifying cleansing lotion. I squeeze a generous amount onto a cotton pad and use up and out light sweeping movements over my face. Don't pull downwards as it stretches the skin, meaning you'll suffer when you're older! This takes off the majority of my face make up.


Then i close my pours with with my soothing facial toner. I once again pour a good amount over a cotten pad (even though it says to use cotten wool). I repeat by just doing soft sweeps over my face and neck. 


I finish off with my hydrating light moisturiser. I squeeze it onto my finger and place a dot in the centre of my cheeks, chin, nose and forehead before smoothing it out. Once again, don't press to hard or downwards. I also use this in the morning after washing my face. 


I did also buy the deep cleansing face mask but haven't yet used it. I am excited to though as it is supposed to remove deep dirt and eliminate dead cells, which should hopefuly leave me spot free after a few uses. I will review it after I have used it. 


I absolutely love Simple and definitely recommend it. I have really sensitive skin and a lot of products I have tried in the past haven't reacted well with my face. Simple is designed for sensitive skin so nothing I have ever used from then has reacted badly with my skin. 

Isabelle
Toodle-oo

No comments:

Post a Comment