Monday 4 August 2014

Lace and Dasises


  

 
We are experiencing a heat wave at the moment *touch wood* and that has meant a few consecutive days down the beach (with many more planned!) It really is days like these that you can appreciate the little things.
With exams all over and a long stretch of summer ahead I feel exceedingly thankful to have the people around me that I do. Sat here in front of the fan, scrolling through countless pictures of the last few months, I thought I would write a little something from mine and Isabelle's reunion after I went away for 2 weeks. (Maybe a blog post on that soon?)
 
We had a wander through a nature reserve that really holds a lot of memories for us both. I remember when I was a toddler and my brother fell in the duck pond and my mum stood and laughed (don't worry it wasn't deep and he was fine) but apparently I wasn't too pleased. I also remember when we built our first snowman and had our first snowball fight. There was also the first snow day Isabelle and I had as friends where we went down their with our mums (and we dragged my twin brother along too) and sledged down the hill- although not very successfully. My mum used to take my brother and I to the duck pond and we'd give them stale bread; although we used to eat most of it ourselves. We have had countless failed attempts to climb the heroic trees that stand in the middle of the field. This place really means a lot to us and I don't think I quite realised that until sat down and put it into words.
I hope you enjoyed this little piece of our day and let us know if you would like too see more!
 
Isabelle's Outfit
 
 My Outfit
( I was very camera shy that day for a very good reason. We'd gone out with friends and decided to watch the sunset on a marsh that was by one of their houses. It was a really nice idea at the time but we got eaten alive my mozzies. Unfortunately
 I had an allergic reaction and my entire face swelled up twice the size. Even the Doctor laughed!)
My Flip Flops and Top were from Primark so there isn't a link
Shorts(Similar)
 
Also, I have recently joined this really cool app called Depop. You can sell and buy clothes directly from sellers and for a lot cheaper than retail prices when things have hardly been worn. I have bought2 pairs of shorts and top so far and am so impressed by it I am quickly becoming obsessed! You can follow me at: izzycatherine

Song Of The Week: Echosmith- Cool Kids and The 1975-Chocolate

Thank you for reading, don't forget to follow and share!

We hope you enjoyed this little OOTD, let us know if you would like to see more

Toodle-oo


 
 
Bloglovin | Tumblr | Pinterest |

For any enquiries you can contact us at izzelle101@gmail.com
  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment