Tuesday 11 March 2014

Bath and Body...

Hello! 

My most recent obsession (second to lipsticks of course-have more on the way) has been digging out my unloved bath and body bits from Christmases and birthdays past. There is nothing quite like soaking in the bath with bubbles candles around you. Its the best cure after a long day. The Yankee Candle Company have many scents to suit anyone and everyone.
Firstly I have fallen deeply in love with the Soap and Glory Rich and Foamous shower gel. Both Isabelle and I have raved to everyone that will listen about our love of soap and glory. That you can also read about here in Isabelle's post a few weeks back. 

When it comes to things like this I am super fussy, like you wouldn't believe, so for me to love it as much as I do is probably a first. It is a gorgeous almond smell and it makes your skin so silky and smooth. It's not the type of smell that hangs around and is overpowering. It is light and refreshing. As it is so foamy you only have to use a little at a time. This is why I was willing to pay a little extra for it as I know it'll keep me going for a long time. I got the large one from Boots at £6.50 but I think there are smaller ones available online. 
 
My next two items are body shop. Everyone knows their products are of a brilliant standard and for this you do pay a little extra. The first one is an Absinthe Purifying Hand Cream. It does exactly what it says on the tin and I love it. As you can see I have used it ALOT! It smells amazing and I am one of the unlucky ones with very dry hands. This stuff has completely stopped this. I will never stop buying this and I cannot wait to try the other scents. You can't not trust the ingredients The Body Shop uses as they have an all natural guarantee with most of their products.

The next Body Shop item is a body wash. It is a lovely scent 'White Musk' It always reminded me of rose. It is your average body wash but the smell meant I couldn't not suggest it, well there whole body wash line in general.

I am also Love Love Loving the tea tree range at Superdrug. All the products are cheaper and aimed at teenage blemish-prone skin. I know these don't really count but I wanted to suggest them any way. The foaming wash and cleanser are very refreshing and they help to keep down shine and the cleanser is fantastic to minimise pores and blackheads. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that doesn't want to spend loads of money or buy lots of different products. The products are a few pounds each. I don't know if they are available in the US however Tea Tree products in general are a brilliant solution to spot and shine prone skin. The tea tree moisturisers are perfect for dry to combination skin too.


A few other things are;

This cute 'Black Sheep' foaming soap;


Elizabeth Arden Exfoliating Scrub, that I have managed to get paint or makeup on; 

Also this really sweet mini Spa Treatment Shower Cream by Champneys; 

Let us know what products help you to relax after a long week.

Toodle-oo
Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment